Saturday 19 January 2013

Yes, You're One of A Kind

Hello.

All things that happened lately were just confusing. Yeah. Those are confusing.
Let me go back to my childhood. In my elementary school. My school is the religious one, teachers taught me to pray to our God, Allah, believe in Him, The Only One, and also believing Muhammad as our prophet, our idol. Idol, my teachers mean, our lifetime role model. My teacher said that we have to choose the right idol in our life. And I just admitted that without thinking too much. Now, I realize how important it is.

~~~

It was two weeks ago, when I watched Healing Camp, a variety show in South Korea, talking about idol's scandals, or accident that need to be healed. And it was the first time of Big Bang's G Dragon and Daesung revealed their true feelings toward their accident on 2011. They clarified it, made it clear to all people in the world, that they also had difficult times to recover. Despite of all the haters' judges, actually they hurted the most, and as a team in an idol group, they five (GD, Daesung, TOP, Taeyang, Seungri) encouraged each others, supported each others too. Seeing their pure personality, I was interested. Especially, the forever leader, G Dragon, Kwon Ji Yong ssi.  And I was just moving to another reality show they starred. Intimate Note, Night After Night, Come to Play, Infinity Challenge, through those shows I started to learn their personality. It is not like 'the fierce oppa' I saw in their performances, but soft-hearted men, pure and innocent (just like TOP said). And GD is the huge magnet for me.

Yeah, it is HUGE. He's just my ideal type, in my dream. Just for a dream. The rebel one, indifferent, cool, fierce, but delicate, humble, cute, funny, loving, and family man. He makes me adore him and realize how unreachable he is at the same time. Unreachable GD. Yes, he is. Kind of popular boys. Adorable. Actually I started to listen Big Bang's song since Lies, and I also watched Haru Haru's music video given by my friend. GD's role is impressive in the video, and I definitely liked him more than the others. But, because I don't know who he is, it ended just like that. And now, as I said before, through his behaviour I am falling for him.

I wonder so I followed his carreer journey, from his pre debut, I saw his ambitious will to be a hip hop singer, doing 6 years as a trainee with Taeyang in YG. Tested many times by CEO. He said, if the boyband is not success, he will be the one who is hurted the most because he wants it so much. He worked so hard practicing, supported by his family step by step actualizing his dream. After debuting, Big Bang also had to do variety show to be popular. In Idol World they had to do such freaky things. How pity. But then they became number 1 Korean boyband in the world, especially after receiving MTV EMA "Best Worldwide Act." And that's where I know how hardworking they are. How their struggling time is being paid today.

Lately, I listened to his solo albums, Big Bang's albums, and found that GD is so genius. His songs he wrote himself, are great. He is so talented. Almost all of Big Bang's songs are composed by him. I watched his Big Show and found that he and the rest members of Big Bang are high quality singer, with great voices, great dance, great stamina, and great personality. I also found that he is very entertaining, his songs could elevate the mood, easy listening, deep lyrics, OMG. He is the bad boy, the unreachable one, the superstar. Never met someone like him, and sure, he's one of a kind.

Then I started to get dissapointed by the reality I had in my mind. The reality about propaganda. I realize it myself, one organization's symbol he brought these days. Mmm, actually since 2011 I noticed. And it became bigger in 2012 with his fashion style, Big Bang's newer MVs in ALIVE album. Many people also notice that (in many KPOP artists), and VIPs confused about that. VIPs just don't like the idea of their 'revolution' but still love Big Bang sincerely as always. They can't helped it. They can't accept the fact that Big Bang's precious ability is used to spread the propaganda. VIPs say the same things, that someone or maybe some company just ask Big Bang to do so, Big Bang is doing it without knowing anything. But, that reason is just too naive I think. I feel the same like VIPs, I don't want to believe that fact. Articles in internet say that singers do similar action to maintain its popularity. They have to do what they told to do. Using their talent. Such a waste. Fans say, 'it's okay to still love Big Bang as long as my faith in religion is unwavering'. But, the more I think, the more I know, that's what they want. They, whoever behind this, want us to do that, still listening to their songs, and hypnotized by them I guess. Far from God. To make the idol we follow following them. OMG, that's cruel.

Kwon Ji Yong ssi, I just assumed, you are not involved on this. You know that your talent is so great, so you won't obey them using your ability, right? You still have family, you still have God, Place to come back. You still have faith on that, right? However, hopefully you will show us, that you can stand on your own, not relying on them, but on God. 
Too fast to live, too young to die, but someone's death is just a mistery.
Yes, You're One of A Kind, so you have to use your life wisely.

~~~

So, maybe, mmm,
It's so right to carefully choose who your idol is. Because it determines your soul.
I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment