Sunday 6 November 2011

Funny Thing About Shirley

A few weeks ago, my mom bought my-mom's-friend's-daughter a doll. My-mom's-friend's-daughter requested one of the character on Shaun the Sheep. Actually, my mom wanted to buy her the small one- Shaun, or maybe Timmy-, but my-mom's-friend's-daughter said that she wanted "the father", the big one. Okay, and finally my mom bought the doll. And we just believe that the big sheep is the father...


...untiiiil, now. It's just coincidence, I clicked on shaun-sheep.com and then I found the characteristics of the sheeps on that serial.

Shirley

Four times the size of any other member of the flock, Shirley has to be pushed from place to place and can eat just about anything that comes her way. She is also useful as a trampoline, a battering ram and her capacious fleece provides a hiding place for all manner of unlikely items.

And, I just laughed, Oh My.. So the "father" is a female.

sedikit sakit hati, kok ya perempuan yang jadi simbol banyak makan.

No comments:

Post a Comment