Friday 18 November 2011

Crazy Little Thing, Called Me

It's because I've just watched this movie, Crazy Little Thing Called Love, a little while forgetting my duties as a student, between all my responsibilities to study, do some tasks, and bla bla. I watch this until midnight, don't know what will be happening in the class tomorrow... zzz

But I don't regret it... ABSOLUTELY!
Few months ago my friend said, "You must watch it!" and yeeeeesss, I must watch it!
OMG, it's just like, mm, it brought me back to mmm 4 years ago.

At high school. The silly me. Forget that.

I browsed the review of this film right after the film ended, and what I could do was just YEAH, UH HUH, OMG

In the poster, there's also a sentence: Based on true love story of every people. 

I'm DEFINITELY agree with that. -well, I guess, because some of us (?) also have ever done something like that, haven't we? Somethings like pretend to go to the toilet, but actually go to someone's class, just want to pass the class? Or somethings like read a book how to make our crush also like us? Somethings like trying to call 'that' someone, can't help to scream out loud, OMG!

But of course, the plot is not the same, and yeaaa, the ending was not as perfect as in the movie.
-Just like my bestfriend said in her blog, some parts of the story, that's not the reality, that's only happening in a film.-


But, mmm I admit, sometimes I do something because of some reasons that are, mmm little crazy. -Just like Nam (the girl), that change her life because of her inspiration and also her first love, Shone (the boy)-
I know that's not good, but sometimes I did it out of control. Maybe, not because of inspiration that made me struggle, but I just want to prove something. aaand actually that 'proving something' is not clear anyway.

After watching this movie, and laughing, and crying, and memorizing, and concluding, my final hypothesis is, first love is not always everlast, but, in some cases, it causes deep impacts, that could change someone's life.



1 comment: