Friday 1 February 2013

T.R.Y

Neither I am a hater, nor a lover
I am just a desperate girl
All I can see just one pearl
So I cannot see the rival

(self mumbling then) 
Oh, full of stupidity
You're saying about rivalry
Even the word isn't right
Are you and your mind alright?

Seems like I started to get allergy
To that beautiful insects's energy
No, no, she's not doing such a sin
It's me who is drowned and sink
And see how your eyes making her as your queen
Hear your songs full of words like how bright her sheen
Knowing how much you love her
Knowing how much you suffer

Oh I can't do, I can't do, I can't do anymore

It's just begun, and you break it all now
No, you don't touch it, don't touch it, don't touch it all now
The thin voice that is yours, saying her name with no sound
Yes, I have a mind on that, mind on that, falling off to the ground

Your white and pure heart doesn't lie
That's the truth I can't deny
Praying for your health life, long live, and happiness I try

No comments:

Post a Comment